- Make Money
As an Author on Zizaza you are eligible to receivea percentage of the sale price for every item is sold on the Zizaza Marketplace. The amount of the rates is determined by whether the author is selling the item on the Zizaza Marketplaces or placing it on several third-partyservice and by how many sales you have had in the past.
|Sales volume, $||Author's rate||Author's Bn|
*Bn – the schedule of bonuses generating process you can check at Bonus system terms and conditions.
Every author can make between 50% and 70% even 85% of every sale, it depends on several factors. An author is entitled to sell other items elsewhere, but not the same ones. This helps keep the marketplace healthy and unique, this fact ensures buyers aren't just surfing through items they could get anywhereon the Internet for free instead of paying for them. Being an author means that any item you sell on Zizaza Marketplace are unique and of high quality.
In the table below you can see the percentages change with sales volume.
There are options available to authors who wish to withdraw or use their Marketplace earnings.
- For earnings of less than $50 you can spend your earnings on any of the Zizaza Marketplaces.
- For earnings of more than $50 you can request a withdrawal via one of the following: Paypal or Webmoney
- For earnings of more than $500, you can request a payout by wire transfer (SWIFT – fees apply).
How do request payout?
- Sign in to an Zizaza
- Click on Profile at the top of the page
- Click on the “Earnings” button on the left menu in user profile.
- Click on the “Order Payment" link near "My Ballance"
- Submit the form below, Enter your name, mail, select option to "Payment"
- On text field, enter amount of money you want to withdraw
- Click “submit” to process your pay-out request.
As an author, you can refer new users to Zizaza Marketplace and you'll receive an additional 30% + BN( refer to Bonus system terms and conditions) of their first purchase or selling!
Please search the Help Information Section for the answer to your question prior to submitting a ticket.